Mental Kombat is a two player puzzle game based on the concept developed by Simon and originally one for Commodore 64. Terms of Mental Kombat follows:
- Each player has its own color.
- You must connect the tiles of the same color vertically or horizontally.
- You can move each tile in any color, it means that you can connect a number of your opponent's tiles the color, if you do not move with sufficient caution.
- To avoid such situations, you can not undo your last move.
- If you fill a line of your stones and your opponent will lose energy.
- If one player runs out of energy battle is over.